HM Tech is a cryptocurrency mining hardware repair company and provider of related services. The company is based in North Carolina.
According to their offical website, HM Tech are a world-class Bitcoin mining facility and repair center with a specialized crew on site 24/7. HM Tech boasts a 99.8% uptime, compared to the industry standard of 80%. The company offers clients a turn-key solution for their Bitcoin mining investment and aims to provide a unique white glove experience to its clients and investors. Their services include everything from unboxing to installing, upgrading, and on-site advanced repairs.
- Hosting services: provided with fully managed, air-conditioned hosting space at rates ranging from $.065 - $.085 kWh all inclusive. Discounts are available based on volume and plan selected. Fully insured with dedicated fiber trunk splice gigabit service and on-demand increase up to 10GB/s guaranteeing 99.98% uptime. Linear filtration PDU cabinets providing consistent, clean power. Bio-metric entry with video monitoring for 24/7 staffing configuration.
- Basic repairs: include troubleshooting, diagnosis, and parts replacement up to a certain quota.
- Advanced repairs: for more complex issues like replacing over 5 ASIC chips or flashing an integrated circuit are discussed with the client before proceeding.
- Purchasing equipment: The company has built relationships with top manufacturers and offers assistance in purchasing new equipment, including handling overseas shipping logistics.
- In-warranty repair services for MicroBT/Whatsminer.
426 South Maple St Graham, NC 27253, United States